At DBMI, our world-class faculty members are pioneers in biomedical informatics, computer science, statistics, systems biology, genomics, medicine, and public health. Want to join us?
The Department of Biomedical Informatics currently has following open positions at Columbia University Medical Center:
- Tenure Track Faculty Positions
- Software Developer
- Data Engineer
- Senior Staff Associate/Staff Associate
- Postdoctoral Research Scientist
- Postdoctoral Research Scientist (Phenotype Algorithm Development)
- Postdoctoral Research Scientist (Statistical, Data Mining, Machine Learning)
- Postdoctoral Research Scientist (Machine Learning)
- Associate Research Scientist
- Associate Research Scientist (NIH-Funded Research Projects)
- Project Coordinator (Research Ops Team)
- Program Analyst
Columbia University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.